Our 8 Step Pool Demolition Process:
1) Developing a plan to demolish your pool: We work with you to figure out what will be added to the space where your pool or spa used to be. This gives us a better idea of what to prepare for.
2) Obtaining necessary demolition permits: With our team of San Diego pool demolition experts, you’ll never have to worry about obtaining your own permits. We’ll take care of everything for you to make the process as efficient as possible.
3) Draining the Pool itself: We’ll see to it that all remaining water in the pool is fully drained, checked for toxicity, and disposed of properly, all of which is in line with the city of San Diego’s Stormwater regulation.
4) Disconnecting your electric, gas, and plumbing lines: By making sure to disconnect any power, gas, or plumbing lines that may be connected to your swimming pool, we’re keeping ourselves and our work space free of any potential accidents. This saves you from any potential liability hassles.
5) Placing holes in strategic points along the base and walls: From years of experience, we’ve come up with the most practical and efficient way to break down a swimming pool.
6) Backfilling, grading, and compacting the job site: By far the most intensive portion of any project, this is where our expertise truly sets us apart from the competition.
7) Removing all remaining debris: After breaking up the debris into the smallest pieces possible, we load it into trucks and haul it to the nearest recycling plant.
8) The final clean up and inspection: We make it a point to clean up after ourselves, leaving no indication of the swimming pool that used to be there.