Pool Demolition in Chula Vista
Homes with pools were once sought-after. However, more and more homeowners realize that the benefits of a pool may not be worth the costs. If you’re considering pool demolition in Chula Vista, it may be helpful to estimate how much money your pool is costing you. It may also be helpful to understand how convenient the pool removal process is.
How Much Money Does Your Pool Cost You?
Estimating the current yearly cost of your pool, in money and also in time, may give you a bit of a shock. To do the math for yourself, add up the following:
- The yearly cost of pool chemicals
- The cost of any professional cleaning for this year
- How much you’ve spent replacing pool parts this year
- The yearly cost of pool repairs
- Inflated utility costs for heating the pool and running the pump
- Inflated water bill costs, including overage charges
- Inflated home insurance costs
- Buying and maintain pool safety equipment
For most homeowners, a pool is costing them more than they expect. You might also compare this amount to how much it would cost you to get a year’s pass to a nearby public pool or the transportation costs to a local beach. Chances are, this is significantly lower than what your pool costs.
You might also consider the time you put into cleaning, maintaining, repairing, closing and opening your pool. What could you do with all of that time if you didn’t have a pool?
A Convenient Pool Removal
We believe that getting rid of your pool should be convenient. Afterall, it marks the start of a much more convenient life for many people. So, here’s how we make your pool demolition as smooth as possible:
- Planning: We can make better decisions for your pool removal if we know what you want to do with the space afterwards.
- The right advice: Is a partial or a full pool removal better for you? We’ll help you assess your options honestly so that you can save money, but also not be restricted in the future if you want to sell your home or build where the pool was.
- Permits: We handle the whole permit process, including the application, so you don’t have to.
- Removal and recycling: Local laws are strict about how to dispose of pool water and of the debris from the pool itself. We are familiar with the rules, so you don’t have to be. We’ll dispose of your water and debris properly, even recycling the pool debris when possible.
- Inspectors: We liaise with inspectors and make sure that your pool removal will pass, so you don’t have to have to worry about it. The inspector might arrive two to seven days after the removal.
- Professionalism: We know you’ll be impressed with how professional each member of our team is, whether they are speaking to you over the phone or working on your property. We’re experts who want to get the job done right, every time.
If you’re ready for reliable, professional, and fast pool removal in Chula Vista, reach out to us today.